Two years ago today, Ryan and I welcomed the most wonderful blessing into our lives. To say I'm lucky to be Westin's mother doesn't seem to adequately express how deeply grateful I am to have this amazing little spirit in my life. How this little boy, who is just beginning to even speak in sentences, can bring such immense happiness and joy to one home is beyond my mortal understanding. I just thank my lucky stars it's our home.
Westin, HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY! Your father and I love you so much. You bring such joy into our lives. While you may only be two, it's abundantly clear that you have a great passion for life. You wake up happy every morning. In fact, we often find you jumping around your crib by 7 a.m. You love to jump. You love to run. You love to play with balls. You're a bit of a dare devil these days and it scares us like crazy. You're also the friendliest little two-year-old around. You say hi to everyone. You love your friends. Your friends love you. You are so smart and pick up on things so quickly. I love being able to witness it first hand. You make us smile. You make us laugh. You make us proud to be your parents.
Happy birthday, little man. We LOVE you!










2 comments:
Yay for being 2!! Happy Birthday Westin! We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend.
happy birthday westin! he really is such a joy to be around and one of the cutest kids ever... and very lucky to have you as a mom! hope the rest of your day is great!
Post a Comment