June 29, 2010

More Words

Westin has officially said his first sentence... well, his first three word combo. I bet you'll be totally surprised (not) when I tell you what it is:

Kick the ball

Aren't you so surprised that it incorporates some kind of sport? Yeah, me either.

Some other new words (and names) include:

Hammer
Hug
Splash
Nate
Eli (sounds like E-I)
Mandy (sounds like Manny)
Abby
Elevator (sounds like ela-wader)
Buckle
Yup
Nope
Helicopter (he actually just says "copper")
Apple juice

He also knows a few colors:
Black
Purple
Brown

The only thing I'm worried about is that any time he colors he always grabs the green crayon first. Because green is obviously the color of the Celtics, Ryan is not ok with this. But don't worry, I'm fervently working on making blue his favorite color. (Poor kid, doesn't stand a chance to have his own opinion when it comes to sports teams. Sorry, Dub.)

1 comment:

trampleasure said...

But kelly green is your signature color!