January 29, 2010

Dinner with the Girls

Wednesday night I got to spend an evening with the girls... and oh man, was it sooo needed and sooo much fun! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE chill'n with Dub everyday, but getting dressed up and going out for a night on the town with my besties is definitely a nice break from the usual.

Kirsten gets the thanks on this one for getting us all together. She and her roommate were in town from San Diego (they went to The Ellen Degeneres Show - said it was a blast), and since we hardly get to see K, getting together was a must.

We dined at Ford's Filling Station in Culver City. (Sidenote: there are a ton of great restaurants over there that I'm going to make a point of checking out. If you have any recommendations, please share.)

A must-have when you go: the bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese filling - to die for!

Steen (aka Ashley), Mandy, Julia, Kirsten, Melissa, Jen, me, and Harper

Harper was so clearly excited to be hanging out with me

Jen and me

Kirsten and her roommate Melissa

Ms. Mandy P

Steen, Mandy and Julia

Ladies, it was a wonderful evening. Loved seeing each of you!

1 comment:

Trisha B said...

I was actually watching Ellen that day and saw Kirsten in the audience.