Listen up ladies, I've discovered a great new cleaning tool...
WESTIN!
Ok, he's still a work in progress, but this past Monday (cleaning day at our house) as I was scrubbing the kitchen floor, W picked up the extra rag next to me and started wiping the floor with me. We were a great team. I did the cleaning and he did the drying. I think I'll get him started on the windows next and then maybe in a few months he'll be ready for the vacuum!

With all the rain the past two weeks, we were lucky the other afternoon to get about an hour of sunshine.
Westin was eager to get outside and run around. He's definitely not a homebody and loves to go outside. In fact, he often grabs my keys off the table, walks to the front door and tries to get out (i.e. he reaches his arm up to the doorknob). This particular afternoon he seemed especially excited to be running around (insert "sigh" here... I long for a backyard).


And to give my dad a little smile, here are a couple pictures of
Westin working on his dunking skills. Sorry I couldn't get a great one with the ball in-hand - he was too fast for me. Grandpa Steve, we're expecting you to work on his jump shot.


Off to the
Zimmer Children's Museum this afternoon with our friends Megan and Eli and then I get a girl's night!!! Yippee!
1 comment:
He just keeps getting cuter doesn't he?
Post a Comment