1. He likes making noises (just like his dad). We often hear Westin making grunting noises, but the one noise he makes the most sounds very similar to the sound a goat makes. I'll try to get it on video at some point.
2. Westin often falls asleep mid stretch... as you can see here in this picture he was stretching his left arm when he just suddenly stopped and his arm stayed right in mid-air as he continued to sleep.
3. He loves his Bobby chair and his black and white book
4. He sometimes holds his own pacifier
5. He likes being naked
6. He's got a tight grip... which dad hopes means he'll be a good pitcher some day
7. He has a lot of admirers... the biggest being his parents! We love you, Westin!!!
So auntie Mandy came to visit last night. This was the first time Mandy has held Westin and I got the funniest picture of the two of them... 
I was getting ready to feed Westin and had Mandy take him for a minute. He was already crying when I gave him to her... so the fact that Mandy is laughing at him isn't really the reason he's in tears... the poor kid was just hungry.

1 comment:
Don't you love them as they are hungry? That was a great picture! He's a cutie! I can't believe how time flies.
Post a Comment