BreAnne and Trev have been out of town for the past three weeks, so it was good to finally get together with them again. The moment we walked in to their house Trev hit us with some BIG news... BreAnne is PREGNANT! We're so excited for them. Now Westin will either have a best bud or a girlfriend. Can't wait to find out which it will be.
I love this next picture - it totally looks like Westin is watching TV with Ryan. Just a sign of things to come, I guess.
After the long day of sports and shopping Westin was pooped and passed out on my shoulder.
Behind the scenes, BreAnne and Trev were trying so hard to get Westin to look at the camera, but he had his eyes set on something else apparently.
I forgot to post these pictures from the break. The first is my little brother Trevor with Westin, and the second is the only picture I have so far of Westin cracking a smile. It's adorable!

3 comments:
westin is looking more and more handsome... how is that even possible!? he was too cute to even start with! we need to get together soon so i can see you guys. good to see you all are doing great
He is so adorable! He has the prettiest skin! You guys look great...I'm so happy for you. We might try to come down for the baby blessing if that is ok. We would really like to see all of you. Plus I need a vacation! :)
T minus 7 weeks.
Post a Comment