May 30, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

I was just checking out a blog that my college roommates had set up for us to keep in touch with each other. To my surprise and amusement, Sariah had posted some old photos of the gang in honor of April's and my birthday. Since I have such a great sense of humor and am willing to make fun of myself with the best of them, I've decide to post a couple of the pictures here so you can all have a good laugh with me.
April, me, Sariah and Megan at Brooke's wedding in Arizona.
Shaniqwa and Deshanti... they were some old friends of ours.
Seriously, I have no recollection of why we decided to dress up and pose like this. Sariah, any clue as to what sparked this photo shoot?
I'm pretty sure we could be shot for holding up these signs.
Now here's April and me trying to be thugs. Geez, what kind of stage was I going through?
This one is better. Look how tan we are! I'm so jealous of myself right now.
Us L12 girls clearly had some great times together.

2 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

I totally know why we were dressed like that! In the background on the TV, we were trying to learn the dance from Save the Last Dance. That way we would be prepared at the next dance party. haha what losers we were. That night...we officially made enemies with the girls upstairs who called and told us to turn down our music. Um we will when you pick up your feet is what I said over the phone. ha

And you and April...well hey, cleaning products will get to you man...you guys were just a little high on Clorox, that's all.

Megs said...

haha, and I believe that was the night we also thought the girls above us were circus elephants so I decided to take the end of the broomstick and hit our ceiling...only to discover I severely dented our roof with little broomstick marks...im pretty sure we all joined in on the fun eventually