May 6, 2008

More Birthday Fun

After an amazing morning at the spa and a matinee of Iron Man, we met up with our friends and fam for more birthday fun. Just down the street from our apartment is this little Italian restaurant called Fritto Misto. It was excellent. (I had the sweet potato ravioli - insane!).


My brother Chris (far right) flew down from Utah just for my birthday (ok, not really, but it was great timing in his part). That's Trev at the head of the table. Our friend Erin is sitting to his left and behind Ryan's head is our friend Mike.

Thinking about my wish.

Thanks to Mandy for making an amazing birthday cake. It was chocolate, with a layer of chocolate frosting, a layer of strawberries and then a layer of cool whip.
Words can't even describe!

Is my head really that big, or is Mandy's head small? After looking at this picture, I'm having some serious big head issues. I do remember my mom saying that giving birth to me was not an easy task and the doctor saying something about me having a huge head... so I guess it's me, and Mandy has a regular size head. I believe there was a Seinfeld episode about this...

Harper and Jen

Jen and her new beau, Zack

It as a great birthday weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday again!

Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you saw that New Kids on the Block are making a comeback?!

They were on the Today Show and they sounded AWFUL! What were we thinking?!

Love you!! Can't wait to see you soon!