May 2, 2008

My husband can beat up your husband!

I need to take a moment and brag about my wonderful husband. This morning for my birthday Ryan surprised me with a day at the spa, and not just any ol' spa, Burke Williams! Burke Williams is like THE place to go around here. I am so excited. He even set up the appointment already - 10 a.m. tomorrow. I seriously can't wait!


Oh, and he got me Anchorman too - classic.

Thanks for everything Ryan! I love you!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you finally get to spoil yourself after so much crazy traveling. By the way, we will have to see - it would be a good fight.

Jason and Tawni said...

I am so happy to be the 1st one to text you on your birthday. I thought about you the minute I woke up. It looks like your husband can beat up my husband, great job on the gifts Ryan!
By the way, it looks like your baby shower turned out awesome. I love the pictures of you and the girls at dinner, there is nothing better than girlfriends!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Happy Birthday! And nice work on the gifts from the husband... it's amazing how many of them are so not good at the present department :)

Have fun at the spa!

April said...

I hope you had a great birthday and at the spa! Ryan is awesome...spa days make the best gifts.