Happy anniversary to us! Three years ago today Ryan and I were married in the Los Angeles temple. Believe it or not, I remember the whole day perfectly! Every minute of it was amazing, but my favorite part (besides getting married) was walking out of the temple together and being greeted by all our friends and family. I couldn't stop smiling. We also had a great reception - that we were actually able to enjoy (no wedding line for us!).
Anyway, happy anniversary babe!

3 comments:
Its amazing how it just keep getting better huh? Congrats!
Oh and that comment was from me, didn't realize I was signed in under my sister!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations to you and Ryan. It was so much fun to be there for your special day 3 years ago. You were a beautiful bride and I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of it all. Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple!!!
Post a Comment