
This weekend was kind of a lazy one for us. On Saturday I joined Mandy and her mom in Century City to see "Definitely, Maybe" (Definitely one worth seeing, but don't drag your man to it). Meanwhile, Ryan strolled over to 3rd Street and saw "Vantage Point." I think his expectations of this one were so low, that he ended up thinking it was ok.After the movies, we all met up at Hals in Venice. I love trying new restaurants and I really liked this one. It's a very cool, hip atmosphere and has great food. Thanks Margaret for treating us!

2 comments:
Ok good to know about "Definitely Maybe." I was going to drag Jason to it because he owes me for being sick on Valentine's Day but maybe I'll come up with a different way to have him pay me back!!! And we both want to see Vantage Point so we'll have to go once we can leave the little peanut at home!
Yay! Courtney!!! You have a blog. You hair is so cute that way. Very chic.
Come to Reno some time.
Karen
Post a Comment