March 24, 2008

Tour de US

I've always wanted to be a rockstar. I'm currently working on my guitar skills with Guitar Hero (I've seen some vast improvements since day 1), and come April 1st, I'll be begin working on living the life of a rockstar on tour. The following is a list of my tour dates (a.k.a travel dates and cities for work) for the month of April:

April 2: New York
April 3: Philadelphia
April 9: Boston
April 10: Minneapolis
April 14 & 15: Boston
April 16 & 17: Minneapolis
April 21: San Francisco
April 23: Atlanta
April 24: Portland
April 28 & 29: San Francisco

No, this isn't a joke. This is actually my schedule for the next 4 weeks. And in order to make myself a little more psyched about it all, I'm pretending that I'm going on tour with my band. Please just humor me as I will be even more delusional come April 30th.

1 comment:

Beth said...

You're in Boston 5 days before I get there! Boo!