So, this past weekend Ryan and I discovered our new passion - Guitar Hero.
After a night on the town, we ended up at our friends house Friday night playing Rockband for two hours. I played the bass, while Ryan rocked the guitar. Our friends Justin and Emily did the singing and the drums. It was AWESOME. The minute my fingers started moving, I was hooked. After an incredible performance (if I do say so myself) in front of thousands of animated fans, Ryan and I decided we had to get our own. You just can't ignore that kind of adrenaline rush. So the next day we headed to Best Buy and bought ourselves Guitar Hero (which is just the guitar, obviously) for our Wii (they don't have Rockband for our console yet, otherwise we would have gotten that). Anyway, as soon as we got home we hooked it up and started playing again. At first we tried to be in the same band, but I was dragging our scores down, so I was booted from the band and went out on my own. Now we have two bands in the house: Riches and Carlstoney. Can you guess which band is Ryan's and which is mine?
I'm pretty sure that once I get to the expert level I'll be good enough to buy a real guitar and start touring the country. I'll let you know when my first single hits.

5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha I am lovin the fact that you are going to be a famous rocker. Guitar Hero is pretty adicting which is why we choose to play it with friends at their house. If we owned it, neither one of us would ever be productive. And now that I am home all day, geez, Stella would probably never even get a bath. I am happy that you have a new passion, rock on Carlstoney!
I'm all for being a groupie for Carlstoney!
I love leaving comments on your blog, so I am glad you enjoy reading them ...
P.S. "You've Been Bag Tagged!"
Check my blog for instuctions!
Can't wait to see it!
Best. Game. Ever. Totally love it. I just found your blog and I wanted to say hi!
I've tried to play Guitar Hero. Boy that was a sight:) Carrie is really good. Here fingers move as fast as her mouth. Ha Ha. Boy you are quite the traveler. Baltimore, Chicago. But hmmmm, no Reno. Too bad. There are some really cool people here.
Post a Comment