March 16, 2008

Let the Madness Begin!

Alright folks, it's that time of year again. Yesterday was selection Sunday, which means it's time to print out those brackets and start placing your bets.

North Carolina is looking pretty good thanks to their one-man team - Tyler Hansbrough. While I don't really like the guy, I've got to admit that he's a decent player. Stanford also has some potential with those giant Lopez brothers, but I don't think they can make it all the way. Of course I need to mention Duke (for Trev)... they've got a great outside game, but inside the paint they've got nothing and I don't think they'll make it past the elite eight. Ryan and I are hoping UCLA can represent the west coast and take us all the way. It's good to see BYU in the game, but based on their tournament history we know they won't get past the first round. Too bad Cougars, you looked pretty good this year.

No comments: