January 28, 2011

Out of Storage Space. WHAT?

Apparently I've run out of storage space on blogspot. I didn't even know that could happen. Did you? So now I have to purchase more storage space if I want to upload additional pictures. What the...

4 comments:

Trisha B said...

Yep, that happened to me too. I just upload me photos to photobucket or flickr and then post them onto my blog. It's kind of a pain, but it's the only way to get around not paying.

Juliann said...

Seriously???? Boo....

Stephanie said...

I had to suck it up and pay my $5/year, too. I'm wishing I would have made my pictures smaller as I went along, but oh well. Enjoy my giant file pictures, internet! ps - I love your boots in your header picture!

The Evers Family said...

I had never heard of this either until another friend of mine mentioned it 2 weeks ago and then last week it happened to me. What's up with this??? I paid the $5. Should have read your blog first.