We got to the park just after it opened and headed straight for Chris' favorite ride, The Jungle Cruise.
Westin watching the Steam Boat
Chris and me on the Tea Cups
and our little riding buddies, W and Nicholas
Taking a lunch break at the Toon Town playground
After a bad experienced with Pirates of the Caribbean during our first Disneyland trip, I thought we'd give it another shot. Luckily, this time went much better and Westin even asked to go on it again when we were done.
A bunch of our friends joined us at the park. I think Chris may have felt a little out of place with all the moms and kids... this whole boat (minus the couple about to makeout in the back row) was our group.
It was a pretty successful day, but I'm looking forward to the coming weeks in January and February when it's even less crowded.









No comments:
Post a Comment