January 18, 2011

A Good Start to a New Week

After a week of being held captive in our apartment by a horrible cold, it's been an absolute joy to start this new week with blue skis and 74-degree weather. Yup, that's right. It's January and it's 74 degrees in Los Angeles. 

To start the week, Ryan had a little time off Monday for the holiday, so we spent the afternoon at Third Street where we hung out by the water fountains (Westin LOVES water fountains. I don't really get the obsession), watched the Sunset and had dinner.

Before we left, I had to snap these pictures of Westin playing some games on my iPod. He's quickly learning more letters of the alphabet thanks to this little device.


Looking at the water fountain. Thrilling, isn't it?

My new favorite picture!

A gorgeous Monday night sunset

An attempt at a family shot

With the continued great weather today, we had a picnic with our friends at LAX airport where we like to watch the planes land. Here's the gang: Ryker, Nicholas, Eli and W.

This picture makes me smile. I love Westin's excitement. And I love that each boy has a plane in his hand.

Might be heading to the beach tomorrow... 

1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

There are some adorable photos there! Jealous of the weather....I have to admit though that 35-40 degrees here has felt really pleasant though. Yay for no -30!