This week Westin and I had the pleasure of seeing my dear friend Tawni and her family in Laguna Beach where they were vacationing. Lucky for me, they have a vacation rental there and visit every year. We also lucked out with a gorgeous beach day. Stella and Westin were really able to hang out and play this year, and enjoyed playing in the sand and running away from the water.
Stella, Tawni and W
Jason and Westin
Stella and Westin taking turns throwing the tennis ball into the water
Pretty sure Westin could have shoveled sand into this bucket all day
Besties
Rinse down time - these two might have actually liked this part more than the rest of the day's activities. They couldn't stop laughing each time the water hit their bodies.
Also this week...
We fed the ducks at the park
Ryan got an ear infection (what adult gets an ear infection?)
I had a girls' night
and Westin danced at the park with friends
Great week!










2 comments:
Ahhhhh! I love the censored shot! Too funny!
Also, Brian gets ear infections ALL THE TIME! He's like a kid! So weird.
Jealous! At least I get to see you in two days, so that makes the pain lessen. Can't wait!!
Post a Comment