April 14, 2010

The Office

Westin and I have a new game. I call it, The Office. You know how most little girls want to have a purse just like mom? Well, Westin has a brief case just like dad. Anytime Ryan would leave his laptop case on the floor, Westin would walk over to it, put the strap over his arm and try to walk off with it. Considering the fact that the laptop case is about the size of Westin, W never really got too far. So... I grabbed Ryan's scripture case and introduced it to Westin as his very own brief case, just like dad's.

As for our little game. Westin and I pack his "brief case" with all his work essentials: calculator (he holds it to his ear like a cell phone), folder, sunglasses, and sometimes even teething keys and a small ball (cause why would you not take a ball to work?). Once his bag is packed, he grabs it in his hand and walks off to the door, turning back to me about a half dozen times saying, "buh, bye." Once he gets to the door, I say, "ok, time to come home." He then runs over to me, screaming with excitement and we proceed to unpack his bag to get ready to start the game all over.

I tried to capture it on camera, but Westin is now obsessed with the camera and I can barely get it out without him wanting to look at the pictures on it. This is the most I could get... just one "buh bye."

2 comments:

Krissy said...

That's super cute!

steph said...

This is awesome. I must copy you when J gets of age. You are such a cute mom.