March 18, 2010

Swimming in March

This week has been absolutely gorgeous. In fact, on a few days it was feeling a little more like June than March, so we had to get out and go swimming, of course. Our friend Trina just moved to Marina del Rey and lives right on the marina, with a pool 10 feet from her house. It's kind of insane and really not fair. Luckily, Trina had the day off and let us come hang with her.

W giving Trina some love

Emily and Charlie also joined us. Charlie is just a few months older than Westin, and Emily is expecting #2 next week! Oh, and you've gotta love Westin's little belly hanging out. His new bathing suit for Summer 2010 is still a little big, so we had to use last year's stuff... can you tell?

After a fun swim, we snacked on chocolate covered pretzels

and the boys loved them...

We're leaving the warm weather behind tomorrow for a week in Utah. Gotta go pack.

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

While it has been nice and warm here as well, I cannot say that we have hit the pool yet. However, Stella went swimming tonight in the hot tub with my parents and absolutely loved it. I am hoping that we can get in the pool this weekend.

Love Westin's belly, he is so darling. I feel like it has been way too long since I've seen him. What are you heading to Utah for this time?