
Friday night we hit up Cafe Rio (can't get enough) and Westin was not really interested in being confined to a high chair. Since it wasn't too crowded, we let him explore.
Learning how to use the soda machine

Playing with the lights at the soda machine (just moments before making a b-line to the kitchen and having mom sprint to catch him before he caused some real damage).

After running into the Cafe Rio kitchen, he was back in the high chair for the remainder of the meal. He apparently started getting a little bored of our conversation...

Running around Cafe Rio is pretty tiring, I guess.

So that was Friday night, then on Saturday I ditched the boys and spent the day in San Diego with two of my BYU roommates for our other roommate's wedding (post to come). I think this was the first full day the boys had alone, and for the most part it went pretty well. Ryan unfortunately had to work half the day, so Westin got to spend some time with grandpa and grandma Rich. With Ryan's unpredictable work schedule, I'm so glad we have family close by who can help us out on such short notice. Thanks, guys! Other than the work issue, everything seemed to run smoothly without me... guess that just means I'm good to go on some more girls' weekends :)
This week - Ryan is already in San Francisco (boooo), Westin and I will be spending as much time outside as possible (gorgeous weather), and then we are all getting ready to head up to Utah at the end of the week. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment