November 17, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

Still in the practice stages... but perfect is just around the corner.

5 comments:

Kim, Byron H & M said...

That is so adorable!! I love how patient he is, he just steps and steps until he is there! Harrison step, step, LUNGES still!

Jennefer said...

Hooray for Westin!! I agree with Kim that he is certainly very smooth about it all. Gabby was step, step, face plunge to the floor (it's a good thing she has no cartilage in her nose, like her father). :)

Krissy said...

So Cute! I miss you guys I hope we move down there in January too!

Sarah said...

Such a good little walker!

Jason and Tawni said...

SHUT UP!!! I can't believe that he is walking. You are right, perfection is right around the corner. I am one proud Auntie!!! He is getting to be so big, almost at the year mark, where the heck has the past 12 months gone anyway?