November 12, 2009

The Many Faces of Westin... and some WALKING

Yesterday during lunch, Westin was making the silliest faces. I'm not sure if he knows that he's making these faces, but I was getting a kick out of it and he seemed to be enjoying it just as much. Here are a few of his many faces that I was able to capture on camera.


Top right is my favorite. I'm not sure what it means because he does it quite a bit and under different circumstances - sometimes when he's mad, sometimes when he's just being silly.


And probably the most exciting part of this post... video of Westin walking. It's not much yet, but he's making progress step by step.



Does he look so much older when he's walking? Where did our baby go?

5 comments:

BreAnne Kavanagh said...

oh my gosh! I can't believe it! he's going to be tearing around your house in no time:) He's so cute and man does time fly.

Greg and Sariah said...

by next week he should be a pro. they pick up on walking toooooo fast. tanner went to the doc yesterday. he's 31 pounds and not even 18 months. i feel like i never got the baby stage with a ginormous tank such as himself. i hope this doesn't mean that with each kid they get bigger and bigger each time. if so i'm screwed.

westin seems so little to me...walking makes him seem a tad bit older, but not bigger. i would/could carry him around all day. especially if he gives me all those funny expressions and faces. love it.

Sarah said...

I love his little steps. He is so grown up!

Krissy said...

I can't believe it! That's so great... :) Your little boy is growing up :)

The Evers Family said...

I am just looking at your blog (sorry I haven't checked in a few weeks) and I didn't almost the exact same blog post about Easton with his many faces. We must think a like and have kids the same age. :)