December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Brother

Today is my older brother's birthday - and what better present is there than giving a birthday shout out on my blog.
HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!
I believe the above picture is of Chris in Paraguay last year (that's where he served his mission).
And a quick trip down memory lane...
This next picture is classic (bow tie, knee high socks, posed just so perfectly...). How could I resist posting it? I think he was just about 3 when this was taken.

Have a great birthday, Chris! You deserve it. You've always been a great older brother (minus a few squabbles we had throughout middle school and high school - haha). But seriously, you're awesome and we love you. See you in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Megan said...

happy birthday chris, i hope you had a great one. and what a great sister you are for posting a bday shout out!

when is westin going to get here!?! i still have those diapers and stuff if you want it. also, do you have a swing? if not you can uses eli's so just let me know