Jen
Harper
Dad hanging out with the little guy... I'm sure there will be lots of pictures like this on Saturdays as the boys watch sports together.
Grandpa Steve
Also, while Harper was here she took a bunch of photos of Westin. You can check them out on her website:
http://harpersmithphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/6803799_WyyoD#P-1-15

2 comments:
I am dying right now! In that last picture with your dad I cannot believe how much Westin looks like you, I am telling you, that is a Courtney nose and I love it! He is soooooo cute!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you both and Westin is DARLING! I am glad that everything went well for you despite having a C-Section. I had one with Emma (Emergency) and it was really hard, but I think it may have been better knowing before hand. :)
Anyways, I am so happy for you two and can't wait for all of the updates and pictures! There is something magical about the first baby and this time, so enjoy it! Much love
Post a Comment