This week Ryan and I took Westin on his first walk. It was rainy the beginning of the week, so as soon as it cleared up we took advantage of the good weather and headed outside. It was still a little chilly, so we bundled up Westin. My dad heard that we went on a walk and got a little jealous. So he came by for a visit and walk today, but I forgot to snap some shots.
When this kid sleeps, he out cold.
And more sleeping... this time with dad. I'm sure there will be many more photo opportunities like this one.
My good friend Megan stopped by today to drop off some goodies for Westin. Here we are with our boys. Her son Eli is almost 7 months old. He and Westin are going to be good buddies as soon as Westin grows up a little.
While my mom was here Wednesday, we finally put up some shelves in Westin's room. I had made these frames a while ago and have been eagerly waiting to get them up.
Ok, so that's a lot of random stuff, but I wanted to get something new up. We'll have lots of pictures coming up as we start to visit family tomorrow.

4 comments:
I am pretty sure we can;t get enough of him! Keep the pics coming. It helps me feel like I am there even when I can't be :(!
He is sooo adorable, I love reading your blog and hearing about all the fun things you guys are doing with Westin. By the way did I tell you I think that name is absolutely perfect for your little guy! Hopefully this weather will clear up and we will make it down sometime soon to California. Happy Holidays!
eli and i loved coming over to hang out with you and meet little westin. hopefully i can time our trip better so westin wont be sleeping/hungry so i can hold the beautiful little guy!
and by the way, the frames that you made are so cute. seriously, i love them. eli's room still needs more decorations so you are going to have to tell me how you did those!
congrats on your new little guy! what a cutie!
Post a Comment