September 3, 2008

Christmas comes early for Ryan

Christmas in August? Yup, you betcha... that is, if you consider the adrenaline and excitement of the first day of college football equal to what you feel Christmas morning as you're rushing down the stairs to see what Santa left for you. For me, I can't say it's the same feeling, but for Ryan, I'm pretty sure the first of college football is better - especially the first day of BYU football.

So, now that you have an idea of how big of a deal the first day of college football is, I'm sure you can only guess what our Saturday consisted of this past weekend. Like Christmas morning, Ryan was up bright and early making calls to his brothers and friends by 8 a.m. to discuss the day's games.

Luckily our good friends Trevor and BreAnne joined us for the excitement and I was able to enjoy some quality girl time shopping on Montana Ave. with BreAnne during the first couple of games before the BYU game started. We're looking forward to Trev and BreAnne moving to LA at the end of the month... Ryan will have a football buddy and I'll have a new game day shopping partner.

As many of you know, it was a very exciting game (minus the 3rd quarter - in which BYU totally sucked it up). Looking forward to a great season BYU!!!

Also, a quick shout out to my mom who moved back to LA last weekend. I wish I could have been in town to help her unpack this week, but knowing my mom she probably had everything in its place by her second day in town. I'm so excited to have her and Kenzie back.

And happy 26th birthday to Tawni on September 5th. Love you, girl!

1 comment:

Jason and Tawni said...

I love you too, but I am not going to keep on lovin you unless you get a belly picture on your blog PRONTO! Some of us don't live nearby and get to see you all the time remember? I am giving you a deadline and unless you have a new picture up by Monday we are going to have some SERIOUS problems ... Consider yourself warned!