So Tawni has been bugging me for a while to post another belly picture and I keep forgetting (blame it on being pregnant). Then today, when I called to wish her happy birthday (since I'm such an awesome friend) she gave me an ultimatum and said if I don't get a picture of it on the blog this weekend, then she's not going to be my friend anymore. Didn't think our friendship was that fragile, but apparently I'm wrong. So, in order to save my friendship, I made sure to have my mom take a picture this afternoon while we were at lunch (I love having her back in town!).
Here's a reminder of where I was around 18 weeks...

And here I am today, at 25 weeks. I think my hands are in the way a little, but I was trying to hold the blouse back a little so you could get a good look at the bump.

I'll try to be better in the coming months of adding more growing belly pictures.
Oh, and I have to add one more baby thing - since I'm officially in my third trimester, the realization that I haven't done anything to get ready for the baby has totally set in and I'm in full preparation (and stressed out) mode. So, to get things rolling, I decided I needed to purchase some baby clothes.
For 0-3 months
For 0-3 months
For 3-6 months
For 6-12 months
Is our little man gonna be a stud or what!!!

4 comments:
Pretty sure I don't see much of a difference. Gain some weight girl. And you hair is cute and so are your little maternity clothes!
I am in agreeance with Kristi, you look fab! I love your maternity clothes and your little belly is adorable. I am so glad that I threatened you with our friendship in order to get that picture. I sure hope that the next one is easier to post! You look great and I love the clothes, your baby is going to be one well dressed stud for sure. I love you and thank you for the phone call, it was a wonderful way to start my birthday!
Hi there. Don't know if you remember me but I found you off of Taylor and Stephanie Dix. Congrats on your upcoming little boy. You look great!! We just had a girl in July and life couldn't be any better. And don't worry about feeling not prepared. You still have plenty of time. - Tracie (Wu) Ware troyandtracie.blogspot.com
I love the pics! I miss you guys... I think we might be heading down there in October for a weekend trip since my school as fall break. We totally need to catch up and hangout!
Post a Comment