Saw this CUTE photo album idea on Two Peas in a Bucket, a scrapbooking site. It doubles as a photo album and something decorative for a kids' room.More photos of the inside here:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1360899
The lady who made it says it's easy... not quite sure about that. But here's the link to the clutch purse album and some other unique albums that could be personalized.
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/53398/
If only I had the time...

2 comments:
A very cute idea ... but I think I'd rather buy a cute one that was done right than attempt it myself!! Glad that you and baby are doing well!
So much to say here ... Thanks for the shout out, I hope you are enjoying your book. I am also glad to hear that your doctor's appointment went well. Don't worry, there are plenty of people who go in and have a little difficulty finding the baby's heartbeat on the first visit. Sometimes it just happens. I am glad to hear that everything is going well. I am also in love with that photo album purse thing!!!! I am seriously considering giving it a shot after I catch up on Stella's baby book. I will let you know if that lady is lying or not. It doesn't look too simple ... Hope you are having fun in NYC!!!
Post a Comment