Look at me go!
February 27, 2008
Skateboarding in Venice
Ok, so get this - my dad bought himself a skateboard. A Sector 9 to be exact. No, it didn't surprise me either. He may be racking up the years age-wise (sorry, dad), but he's still got the heart of a twenty-something and can skate with the best of them. Ryan and I have joined him on a couple occasions in Venice for some fantastic people watching and of course, skateboarding. During these Saturday outings, I've realized that I really enjoy skateboarding. Don't get too worried though, I haven't traded my Jimmy Choos (I don't really have any) for Vans and a hemp necklace. It's just a new hobby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hello my lady!
What a wonderful surprise to see that in my mail box was a ling to your life! Yay! :)
I loved reading about everything, and seeing! Especially the small glimpse I got of your apartment (which I expect to come over one night and have those delicious cream cheese peantu butter bars!! :) Hehe..
Glad all is going well..
Hope to see you soon!
Much love always,
JKap
MC never seizes to amaze me!
Post a Comment