February 27, 2008

Christmas 2007

Christmas was spent sharing time at Ryan's parents house in Valencia and my dad's house in Agoura. (We definitely rack on the miles during the holidays.) This year we started a new tradition at the Rich house. If you've seen the movie "Dan in Real Life," then you'll understand my pain when I found out the new tradition was going to be a family talent show. That's right, I said a talent show. For those of you who know me, you know the talents I posses aren't ones you can really put on display on stage. However, being the good wife and daughter-in-law that I am, I participated with a smile. Actually, it turned out to be quite fun. The kids did most of the work, and I ended up reading a story my mom wrote, "Grandma had a Glass Eyeball."

Also during Christmas this year, the kids worked on their many facial expressions.

This is Grant's (age 5) scary face.

This is Miranda (age 9) doing her mad face.

This is Lily's (age 5) pouty face
And last but not least, saving the best for last, this is Delaney doing her sad face... how do you say no to this?









No comments: