February 28, 2008

More Vegas

Seems like anytime we go away for the weekend, it's always to Vegas. I can't really complain though because my dad let's us use his place in Henderson and has the place stocked with junk food and Diet Coke. The most recent trip to Sin City was with our good friends Kurt and Erika Reber.


We saw Stomp Out Loud at Planet Hollywood - which, by the way, is super affordable with your student ID. We got $79 seats for only $30. I knew there was a reason I went to college! I'm telling ya, I'm keeping my BYU ID as long as I can. (Thanks to my bro, Chris, who told us about this awesome deal).

Ryan and Kurt waiting for Erika and me to finish shopping... nothing new there.


Strike a pose

1 comment:

Erika said...

Wow, the people in these pictures are really ridiculously good looking.