My sister Makenzie just turned 15 on February 19th. For her birthday she got a Mac iBook and since then she, along with the rest of my family in Utah, has been getting great entertainment out of taking pictures of themselves and most recently, making videos. Just the other day I received this video from Chris, Makenzie and my mom. I would like to believe the intention for this video was to say hello and send some love. However, it quickly goes down the opposite path when Chris starts to inform me that they're kicking me out of the family.
So, as revenge, I have decided to post this very embarrassing video of the three of them for all to see.
To the three offenders: you may want to send an apology video before I post this on YouTube...
February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment