It's really not a complete visit to LA without stopping by the NBC studios to see grandpa. Westin has been there so much, he's become somewhat of a celebrity among the employees. No joke, they know him by name and Ryan and I are just "Westin's dad and Westin's mom."
After visiting grandpa at work, Westin and I headed to La Crescenta to see the Halls and then to Pasadena to have pizza night with the Cordons. The park we met Tamara, Will, Ben and Charlie at was so perfect for the boys - lots of running area, a huge sandbox with a hidden city in it, and a stream of water.
Westin definitely worked up an appetite playing with Ben and Will, and chowed down delicious homemade pizza with Nicholas and Ryker, while also pretending to be Star Wars characters.
Before heading home on Friday, grandpa stayed home in the morning to hang out with us. We started with another workout at the gym (which, of course, meant more bball tape), and then the boys put together a box city in the front yard while I packed up and got ready to leave.
Westin loved the boxes (really, what kid doesn't), and loved all his time with grandma, grandpa and our friends...
and so did I!
Already looking forward to returning for Memorial Day!







No comments:
Post a Comment