I've heard that the second pregnancy goes by faster than the first... Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree. I feel like this pregnancy is inching along. Maybe it's because I've forgotten so much from my pregnancy with Westin or maybe it's because Westin asks me nearly everyday when the baby will be here. Either way, I'm excited to get through the next 14 weeks and finally meet this little girl (who is currently very active in my belly... very).
Here's what the belly is looking like lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You look adorable! And I completely agree with the 2nd pregnancy taking FOREVER. :)
You look fantastic!!!! Love the belly pic. You carry so well!
I forgot about being pregnant more often with my second but it also lost some of its new glow so that for sure dragged things out!
With my kids for Asher we had a timeline. First Scarlet's birthday, than dad's birthday, then going to visit Gramma, then the fourth of July and THEN the baby is coming. It stalled the asking a little bit :)
Your little belly is so cute! I can't wait to meet her either!
Post a Comment