March 14, 2013

More of March

Catching up on March... here are a few of the things we've been doing...

Building and painting our own grocery stores


Hanging out with the cousins

Creating and enjoying our sidewalk chalk art

Sporting the latest styles in jewelry, courtesy of a designer named Westin. 
These days I am often found wearing some of his creations... he makes sure of it :)

Traveling together.
Westin accompanied me to LA for a quick work trip. Without fail, he thoroughly reads through the safety manual every time we fly. 

I worked one day in LA, then took the red eye to Chicago for a day, while Westin (or should I say, Iron Man) stayed with grandma Diana.

Though the time was short, we did manage to get a couple hours in with our buddies the Kavanaghs (pretty happy they live close to my mom!).

And a total of 60 hours after we left SF, W and I reunited to fly back north.

Since then, life has been pretty focused on preschool, Star Wars (specifically Luke Skywalker), and baseball.


Playing first base

Loves the eye black!

Also got to try out the face paint aunt Mandy sent in the mail.

Just an average afternoon, walking home from the park, thinking about what he wants to be when he grows up... literally, that's what he told me he was thinking about in this moment.

Really need to think about getting a season pass to one of these places... or maybe just opening up our own.

And finally, to really get all caught up on life, I just hit the half way mark - 20 weeks down, 20 to go!


No comments: