Over the weekend we attended our ward Primary Talent Show. Prior to the event, I had talked to Westin about what he would like to do for his talent. His ideas included: showing off his Star Wars moves, showing off his superhero moves, or playing a sport. Of course I loved all these ideas, but felt that maybe they weren't quite right for the setting. Since our family lacks any musical talent, singing and instruments were out of the question. Instead, I decided one of Westin's talents is talking. He's actually quite good at it and loves to do it, so we settled on telling jokes.
We came up with about five for the set, but come game time, W made the decision to only do three. I think he was a little nervous at first but then really enjoyed having a mic in hand (not surprised). He did a great job and Ryan and I were so proud of him.
His jokes included:
-knock knock
-who's there?
-interrupting cow
-interrupting co... (moooooo)
-knock knock
-who's there?
-ice scream
-ice scream who?
-i scream if you don't let me in!
-why was 6 afraid of 7?
-because 7, 8, 9
March 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment