November 7, 2012

More from LA

The second weekend Westin and I were back I had to take off again. This time I drove up to San Francisco to find us a place to live, while Westin got to hang out with Grandma Diana and Garry. They took him to my step brother's high school football game, golfing and to feed the horses. Needless to say, he had a great time!

Apparently, the football game was a nail-biter 


I also had a great time because I was actually able to find us a town home in Walnut Creek. I had scheduled appointments to look at five places, and was so thrilled that one of them actually worked out within the two days I was in town looking. Walnut Creek is a little bit of a commute for Ryan to the city, but he at least gets to ride the Bart and doesn't have to drive in himself. We're also just 20 minutes from Ryan's oldest brother and his family and 15 minutes from some of our LA friends! Having some familiar faces around has been SO nice and I love that we're still close to family, especially cousins for W. And for the drive back to LA, I had some company :)

Not a road trip without fast food

It was a quick weekend in SF, but I was excited to get back to Westin and spend some time with my mom, and Westin was excited to show me his new friends.



No comments: