After all the family excitement during the holidays, Ryan actually had one more week off before his winter quarter started. We enjoyed some down time at home, but could resist getting a few more fun activities in before he had to get back to the grind.
Disneyland with the Kavanaghs and Uncle Chris
Tour of my dad's new office/studio and a trip to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Loni was kind enough to hang out with Westin during the taping. They checked out Jay's car, went to the park and visited the train station.
After the taping, Ryan and Chris joined my dad and Loni at the Lakers game. Westin and I went home and slept (both of us had pretty bad colds)
And now that my dad and Loni are back in LA, we can finally get back to some skateboarding in Venice.
This was Westin's first time, but he thought he was a pro. I guess he's watched skateboarders more than I realized because he was full-on ready to try a bunch of real moves. He first threw down the board in front of him so that it started moving forward, he then tried to run up behind it and wanted to jump on it... I saw what was about to happen and stopped that one pretty quickly.
After attempting to skateboard the real way, Westin saw other kids sitting on their boards and riding them down the hill. This was a big hit for W.
He could have done this all day.
I think Grandpa Steve loved it so much, there's going to be a new skateboard and helmet on our doorstep soon :)











No comments:
Post a Comment