September 7, 2010

The Blondies

No, I'm not going to post about another baked good... but I'm sure it won't be long until I do. Actually, the blondies in today's post are three little friends named Nicholas, Jersey and Westin. We've been getting together with them a couple times a week for little playdates and they have an absolute riot when they're together.

Riding the dolphin at 3rd Street

About to throw pennies into the fountain

Jersey and Westin playing cars at the Science Center

The gang checking out the fish (this could have kept them entertained all day)

Playing with tools

Building with blocks

BTW - just went to the Science Center for the first time and LOVED it. It had so much to do, we didn't even get to it all in the two hours we were there. Westin and the kids had a blast. We'll definitely be going back.

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Thanks for the tip about the Science Center! I'm sure we will be visiting there soon.

Cute kiddos! I'm glad you're having fun with your new friends...just don't forget about us :)