Ok gang, mark your calendars for September 17th. This is the day my father-in-law's new movie hits theaters nationwide. PLEASE go see it opening weekend. Actually, I'm not even going to ask. I'm going to tell you, GO SEE IT!!! Tell your spouse, kids, friends, parents, grandparents, neighbors, classmates, random man on the street... tell everyone. It's such a great film and we obviously want it to do well, particularly on opening weekend. So, please do me this favor, mark it on your calendars now and make a point of supporting us and going to see it.
I've posted the trailer in my sidebar. Just click on the movie poster image to view it.
Thanks in advance to everyone for supporting the movie.
August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow. Cool father in law! I just did some IMDB research on him. That is so cool!
Post a Comment