The past month has been a bit of a blur as Ryan and I have been taking turns going on work trips each week. Since April, one of us has been out of town each week, getting home just in time for the next person to leave. Ryan just returned this morning (Sunday) at 1:30 a.m. from a trip to Denver and San Francisco, and I'm now sitting in a hotel in Dallas (it's Sunday night at 11 p.m.) and will be in Denver in a couple days too. Oh, then it's off to Salt Lake on Thursday... but luckily, that trip will be one with all of us. We're headed to Utah for Ryan's bro's wedding.
So with Ryan gone most of this past weekend, I don't have any pictures to post. But, I do have some new words Westin is saying:
Nuh, nigh - night, night
Uh oh (love this one!)
Becketball - basketball (can you believe that! 3 syllables! Oh, and how happy is my dad right now!)
Mow - meow
I think there's a few more, but I'm forgetting them at the moment.
Oh, and one more thing... I made this Cinnamon Baked French Toast this morning (well, made it last night, baked it and ate it this morning). It was DELISH! Courtesy of Pioneer Woman - so you know you can't go wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OK I have been secretly in love with Pioneer Woman! She had me at "Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Bites".
Sad I missed you in Utah. I swear we always miss each other by a few days!
Post a Comment