May 8, 2009

5 Months

Westin is 5 months old today - and as cute as EVER!!! We went over to Harper's yesterday to do his 5 month photos and I can't believe how much of a little KID he's starting to look like. They grow up so fast. I know you hear that from everyone, but it's SO true.

Check out those teeth!

This one is for dad. Go Dodgers!

A couple funny outtakes:
Sup homie
I'd love to know what he was thinking here.
5 month facts about W:
-Westin is still working on rolling over. He likes trying from his back to his stomach but always gets stuck on his arm.
-So instead of rolling over, he is able to scoot himself all over the place by the continuous motion of rolling to his side.
-He's getting more active and doesn't like to sit still... don't think that's a good sign for me when he starts walking.
-He likes hearing his own voice and will often talk himself to sleep in the car.
-He likes rice cereal mixed with formula in a bottle, but isn't quite sure about it being fed to him on a spoon.
-His favorite items in the house right now are the remote control, cell phones, and my bright colored plastic cups. Whenever he sees these items his eyes get glued to them and he immediately sticks out his arms toward them.

3 comments:

Megan said...

these pictures are so cute. you are so lucky you have a friend close by that takes such great pictures.

happy mothers day! i hope you get well taken care of.

let me know what your schedule is like next week...

Krissy said...

SOOOO cute! I love all the pictures! It's been so fun to read about everything Westin has been doing. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Abigail said...

SO CUTE!! I was so excited to finally kiss him again on Sunday :) I really love that little guy!!