Based on my mother's intuition (which is never wrong) I'm pretty sure he's saying, "Mom, I love you. You're the best!"
Westin also loves to put his hands in his mouth. Usually it's just a finger or two, but sometimes he tries to shove his ENTIRE hand in there. He was doing that when I was trying to get him to talk... and thought it was funny when I asked him to take his hands out.
It is also Westin's 4 month mark today. We go in tomorrow for his doctor appointment to check on his growth. In the meantime, here are a couple fun facts about W at 4 months:
*Loves to put his hands in his mouth
*Drools constantly - due to the hands in the mouth
*Has started laughing
*Can roll onto his side, but gets stuck on his arm
*Talks up a storm
*Is already a big time traveler - has been to San Francisco, Las Vegas, and Utah in the last two months.

2 comments:
Wow... You guys have been busy! That is so fun :) I can't wait till we have a little one to show off! I can't believe how fast time flies, we find out on Friday what we are having! Yay! By the way loved the videos!
Love these videos and the fun facts. Isn't it too soon for W to be 4 months old? He is such a sweetheart and I am soooo happy to have had the chance to see him in person. BTW - Are you wondering where the hell the brag book is? Don't worry, it is still sitting on my dryer waiting to be mailed to you. I am going to the post office on Monday so look for it to arrive sometime late next week. Love you and I am soooo jealous that you were in SLC.
Post a Comment