April 19, 2009

Love the Laughter

Ok, I promise I won't post these videos of Westin laughing every week. I just couldn't resist on this one. Westin had just spit up on me and apparently thought it was pretty funny. And if you look closely, you can see his teeth.


Also this weekend we were up in Valencia at an engagement party for Ryan's high school buddy, Jake. His groups of friends were/are called the Tico Eight - and 7 of the 8 made it to the party. It's always fun to see these guys together and to hear them relive some of their greatest memories - and there truly are some great ones.

Cole, Kevin, Ryan, Gary (in front), Mike, Chase and Jake (missing is Phil)
The women of the Tico Eight - Jacque (Chase), Melissa (Gary), Erin (Mike) and me


Westin didn't make it out to this party. He stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa Rich. Ryan and I actually had two nights this past week without Westin - which is probably more than we've had in a month. It was nice to be just the two of us for a little while, but of course we love coming home to our little guy.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my gosh I love him! That video is hysterical! I love them!

BreAnne Kavanagh said...

His laugh is so cute! I can't believe how much he is laughing and talking more now. We had a great time with you guys on Friday too.

Erika said...

He seems so much older now than he was a month ago. I love it! Keep posting :)