June 2, 2013

A Celebration to Remember

One of the main reasons we went to LA was for a baby shower Abby threw for me. I was so excited to see the LA girls and to celebrate this baby girl with everyone. Abby did an incredible job - the food, the music, the decor - it was perfection and I couldn't have asked for more. 

I love this girl and can't stand that we don't live close to each other any more. I'm lost without her!

Every bite of food was to die for. Abby is my culinary inspiration...

...especially when it comes to desserts - this one is Ina Garten's coconut cake and it was utterly delightful! I basically had to force myself to put the plate down and not embarrass myself by licking it clean.

I think I was smiling the entire night, I was so happy to see everyone. The whole group included Abby, my mom, Kenzie, Loni, Connie, Shalice, Megan, Kristin, Tamara, BreAnne, Kimber, Lindsey, and Britney.

Love all things girlie!



So grateful to have this group of women and their friendships in my life. Thank you ladies for such a fun evening!

No comments: