Before the final week of "crazy days," the kids put on a program for the parents. Unfortunately, a few of the kids were absent, but Westin and the girls carried on the best they could :)
We listened to songs, got a sense of all the knowledge they've absorbed, and were even served lunch by our littles.
The one and only, Miss Robin!
Westin loved school and Miss Robin so much, that some days he would come home and ask me to play school with him. He'd call me Miss Robin, and would then pretend to be his different classmates. One of my favorite preschool moments was when W came home during dinosaur week and asked me if I knew what a person was called if they dug up dinosaur bones. Having a bit of a pregnancy brain, and simply not being as smart as my 4-year-old, I answered, "archaeologist." Oh man, was I wrong... and I knew it in less than a second. Westin replied, "No, mom. It's a paleontologist! Say it with me, pa-le-on-tol-o-gist." He then made me repeat the word several times until he thought I said it correctly.
I love that he loves school and learning, and I hope that loves continues throughout his life.
Showing me around the room.
Class picture: Brooke, Reagan, Pua, Mykayla and W (minus Cole, Ethan and Elisha)
I couldn't be more proud of everything Westin has accomplished and learned at school with Miss Robin.
One more year of preschool and he'll be in kindergarten!
Ah, he's growing up too fast!







No comments:
Post a Comment