Also this week, we got a last minute visit from Kenzie and her roommate Kensie. Gotta love the college life: she called me Monday and said they were thinking about coming the next day. Kinda made me miss that carefree life. They stayed busy for the three days they were here, but W and I loved even the little time we got with them.
Looking forward to Kenzie's return in July!
Hit 28 weeks last week, and here's how the belly is progressing.
Wish I had that baby bump that looked like a basketball was hidden under my shirt, but instead, I tend to get round all over - hence, the profile shot and not a forward facing one :)
Ryan was out of town most of the week, on his annual golf trip with some friends, so W and I had lots of one-on-one time. We played baseball (a lot)...
and then had a mother and son "date" Friday night. I let W pick everything we did. His choices: Golfsmith (spent nearly two hours there - he's obsessed), McDonald's, ice cream and a movie at home.
Such a fun night!
Then on Saturday, we had our second to last tee-ball game, with the best snacks of the season - ice cream! This is Westin and his cute teammate, Madden.
Afterwards, we filled the day with swimming at our recently opened pool, the park and dinner with cousins, and babysitting for a friend. Needless to say, when it was time to pick Ryan up from the Bart at 11 pm that night, I was exhausted... as was he, after playing five rounds of golf in three days.
Good thing we had that relaxing weekend in Carmel... might need another one sooner than I thought :)







No comments:
Post a Comment