July 5, 2012

Agoura Girls' Lunch

It was a rare occasion last week that we were able to pull together a girls' lunch with our moms. There was much catching up to do... and then there were was the goodbye part. (We'll just not talk about that.) We ate at M Street Kitchen (used to be La Grande Orange - still as yummy as ever). And we were, of course, joined by the little man.

Trying to put his gold medal on Mandy


Enjoying the salted chocolate chip cookie

Our cute moms 

The sunglasses and smiles hide the tears
I know I'm going to see these girls in three months for Kirsten's wedding, but leaving the country and knowing that I can't just call or meet up with them whenever is the real killer... as it will be when we are in San Fran too. I remember saying goodbye to the girls when we all left for college... I balled my eyes out. This was basically the same feeling.

And this picture is pretty much the same as the one following it, but I had to include it because I love that Mandy and Westin are looking at each with that mischievous look. They are two peas in a pod.

Thank you girls for such a wonderful afternoon. LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: