Life has been a little crazy lately, and as a result, I seem to just be collecting random photos here and there with few stories to share alongside them. Unfortunately, that's not changing quite yet, so he's a bunch more randoms from life lately.
Had a week of gorgeous weather and spent some time at 3rd Street, the pool and the park.
We finally set up the Wii again to let Westin try it out. He loves it. Ryan loves it. I love this photo.
I was out of town for FIVE days this week (way too long!). Westin spent some time with friends and then got a full day with Ryan and spent the afternoon playing mini golf. W was in heaven.
Westin went to his friend's monster birthday party where they got to dress up as little monsters
On the way home from the party, it started to rain. Westin made sure to keep these two lovelies dry.
What else, what else, what else...
-We got our first iPad yesterday...
-Ryan has spent most of the afternoon/evening setting it up and syncing it to every other electronic device in our apartment
-We're one week away from our half marathon. Both Ryan and my brother Trevor just ran their first 10-mile run ever - so proud of both of them.
-I ran 13.1 last week and beat the 2 hour mark... hoping the race adrenaline kicks in and I do even better next week
-I have a nice long break before my next work project (yay!)
-My mom got engaged (to a wonderful guy and we're thrilled for her)
-I booked a girls' weekend with my mom and Kenzie in NYC for next month - our first vacation together, just us girls
-Ryan spent a weekend snowboarding in Mammoth with his high school buds
-Ryan is officially one quarter away from graduation!
Not much of a life update, I know. But that's all I've got for now.








2 comments:
what great news about your mom! so awesome... i can't wait to get all the details.
ps- good luck tomorrow! you'll kick butt for sure.
pps - your new york trip sound amazing. you all are going to have so much fun.
Those pics of Westin are adorable. Congrats to your mom!
Post a Comment